View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu, 2018/10/18 1:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Windows 7 32-bit and QTInput 

Unread post Windows 7 32-bit and QTInput
Ok, I've given up on the 64-bit version, hoping to have more success with the 32-bit.

Current situation - no warning messages when I open the avs file in VirtualDub, but I get a green screen and none of the video shows. I can open these QuickTime files using Quicktime player. So, you mentioned in my previous post - "I have yet to find a Quicktime movie that will open in the Windows version of Quicktime player but will not open with QTInput". This is what I am experiencing.

I can open avs files with AVISource fine. Just avs files with QTInput won't open. Only clue reported in box along the bottom of VD "Avisynth read error: CAVIStreamSynth: System exception - Access Violation 0x2ac831e, reading f" seems the rest of the message got cut off. No google results for 0x2ac831e.

Please help if you can... thanks

Fri, 2011/02/25 3:39 pm
Site Admin

Unread post 
What is the exact QTInput string that you are using? Something like?
QTInput("file.mov", color=1, quality=100, audio=1, mode=0, raw="yuyv", info=0, dither=0, vfw="")

If you have MediaInfo installed, what is the exact output from MediaInfo for your movie? If you do not, what is the exact output from Quicktime's Show Movie Inspector for your Movie?

If we don't solve this soon, do you have a small sample movie that breaks on your system that you could send to me?

Fri, 2011/02/25 9:39 pm
Profile WWW

Unread post 
I've tried using the output string you gave as an example and also simply QTInput("file.mov"). I get the same read error with both.

QuickTime movie inspector:

Format: Blackmagic 10 Bit, 720x576, Millions
24-bit Integer (Little Endian), Mono,
48.000 kHz
24-bit Integer (Little Endian), Mono,
48.000 kHz
Movie FPS: 25.00
Data Rate: 223.49 mbits/sec

I've since discovered that QTReader works, but it would be good to get QTInput working too.

Thanks

Wed, 2011/03/02 8:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]