View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu, 2018/12/13 12:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
BBWeather Icons 

Unread post BBWeather Icons
I was curious if it was just me, but since I'm on the tour now the icons displayed for weather seem low res.. which makes sense since the tour is a high res device.. any chance of getting icon change support for the high res devices?

Also if you have display conditions+temp the temp doesn't show fully over the conditions image.. anyway to fix that?

Sat, 2009/08/15 10:43 pm

Unread post Re: BBWeather Icons
bookedirl wrote:
I was curious if it was just me, but since I'm on the tour now the icons displayed for weather seem low res.. which makes sense since the tour is a high res device.. any chance of getting icon change support for the high res devices?

Also if you have display conditions+temp the temp doesn't show fully over the conditions image.. anyway to fix that?

I have this same 'problem' with my Bold. The weather/condition icons have always been low-res, but with the latest GPS version the temp overlap on top of the conditions image is messed up (like you said) so that when the temp is, say, 25C, I can barely see the 2 or the C when its overtop of a 'sun' condition...

Wed, 2009/08/19 11:15 am
Site Admin

Unread post 
I'm Working on it. The main problem is that I need to support older devices with smaller size icons. I am currently running a build with 80x80 icons. My plan (which will hopefully be implemented someday) is to build it with the small, 32x32 icons, and then have a separate hi res icon pack available as a separate download.

Wed, 2009/09/09 5:56 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]